Woodland Hills Golf Tournaments - Lincoln Golf
One of the most common excuses we hear for not having a golf outing is that you don't have the manpower to recruit participants while keeping registration and payment details up to date. We can help! Our professional staff will take care of the set up and overseeing of your event on the day of the outing, while also handling registration and payments directly through our web site.
And to make sure you are kept aware of who is signed up, we will forward all registrants names and information to your e-mail. We are even able to send out a message to our e-mail list (almost 7,000 golfers) to help gain players for your Lincoln and Omaha outing. More players = more money for your cause. Let us help you make more money and ease the stress of planning your event. It's what we specialize in, and what we do all season long at Woodland Hills Golf Course.
Please contact PGA Professional Tom Erlandson at (402) 475-4653 or email@example.com for more information and to discuss your 2012 event.
At Woodland Hills, golf outings are an important part of our passion. The Woodland Hills staff is dedicated to providing a quality golf experience, and feel it is our job to make yours easier. To accomplish this, Woodland Hills provides the following facilities and services:
Woodland Hills Golf Facilities
- Nebraska's only "5 star rated" golf course
- Complete banquet facilities
- On course refreshment carts
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
- Top of the line EZ-Go golf cars with canopies
- UpLink GPS yardage and scoring on every cart
- Driving Range/practice area
- Pre and post event banquet room that seats over 170
- Conveniently located near Omaha and Lincoln
Always provided with your event
- Green fees, cart
- Use of the driving range
- Golf Shop staff to assist your event
- Computerized scoring with Uplink yardage system on each cart
- Rules packets with pre-printed scorecard
- Registration tables
- Set up and collection of on course signs (hole sponsors, flag prizes, etc.)
- Planning meetings with you and/or your committee
- 15 minute group lesson with PGA Professional Tom Erlandson (on request)
- Use of the banquet room
- Ability to collect fees and information for your players (pre-event)
- Slide show of pictures taken that day on our big screen prior to awards
Oncourse beverage service, beverage tickets or having tabs set up for your players enjoyment are available.
Golf Shop - The Golf Shop can provide your group with an outstanding selection of prizes at a savings up to 35% off retail.